Be your iPartner!
Fusion AI SaaS SolutionsLearn more
WinHub.AI is a Fusion AI SaaS Solutions, helping customers possess their own exclusive AI services platforms and solutions easily.The biggest feature is to help customers develop and use the AI model needed. AIWin Technology integrates its experience in productization with the platform to provide AI SaaS services. The platform helps customers build an AI environment more easily and allows everyone to use AI. Customers can build and deploy AI easily and how to operate AI SaaS without relying on the software engineer or data scientist. This lowers the bar for using AI and solves the talent shortage.
You can use AI without programming.
AI model and data are under systematic control. No need to worry.
Domains are integrated. There’s no need for switching between AI and domain.
The industrial benefit has been verified
The industrial benefit has been verified. There’s no need to worry about where there would be no benefit. Quick verification and implementation.
Standardized software and hardware
Software and hardware have been standardized from input to output. There’s no need to worry about the software or hardware specifications.
Professional AI talent not required
Operate and possess AI easily without professional AI talent.
AIWinOps is an AI SaaS Solution created by AIWin Technology based on the experience of helping the client with AI landing since 2016. Its technology focuses on AI image recognition of smart manufacturing, solves visual recognition problems for all factories, such as defect inspection and human image recognition. By 2022, over 20 cases of landing and commercialization have been completed and standardized into our AIWinOps. Domains suitable for AIWinOps include semiconductor, passive component, smart agriculture, factory occupational safety, petrochemical pipeline, textile industry and golf ball industry.
NumOps is an AI SaaS Solution created by AIWin Technology based on the experience of helping the client with AI landing since 2016. It mainly focuses on numeric data analysis. We offer AutoML and the expert system. You can build your own model easily without programming. Our biggest feature is that you can create a model before you have your data ready. NumOps can be used in energy saving control, control optimization, order prediction, production line exception prediction, equipment maintenance and repair prediction, and sales and stock prediction.
GSD , a water supplies expert, AIWin Technology and hoped to integrate its own expertise in water supplies with experience in AI guidance and landing expertise possessed by AIWin Technology, to develop WaterOps, a standardized AI SaaS – WaterOps platform in water supplies domain. WaterOps offers water supplies functions combining knowledge in environmental engineering with AI. Corporations with needs in water supplies can enjoy the value of AI easily. Nowadays numerous corporation have fulfilled the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) responsibility. Sewage treatment, water recycling and service life extension of equipment are carbon reduction methods implemented. The smart analysis functions such as AI decision-making for sewage treatment control provided by WaterOps help with environmental engineering analysis and help onsite operators make precise decisions, reduce energy consumption and waste incurred from dosage. Treatment and consumption simulation of water treatment (energy and medicine consumption) can be achieved via the AI SaaS platform. Based on the results, corporations can evaluate energy use more clearly, check their feedback report on carbon footprint based on energy use and further fulfill ESG responsibility in a better way.
NDTOps is the digital image recognition technology developed by AIWin Technology with integration of non-destructive metal inspection technology. With a combination of the image acquisition standardization process and equipment, NDTOps creates a digital film database via film scanning digitalization. Meanwhile, the deep learning technology has been adopted to build the interpretation system of AI smart inspection. NDTOps offers the solution of technology for digitalization and recognition of X-/Gamma ray image defect. The recognition of image defect of X-/Gamma ray and character recognition can be achieved effectively and meet national interpretation standards. The technology and competitiveness of non-destructive inspection are enhanced. Inspection is no longer performed by labor only. In the meantime, risk of misjudgment is reduced and inspection reliability is improved.
SILTFI mainly aims to provide a one-stop platform to collect, analyze, visualize and present geotechnical data to facilitate the preparation of Geotechnical Interpretive Report (GIR) and Geotechnical Factual Report (GFR) which are normally time-consuming and prone to errors for a large infrastructure project, particularly at tender stage.SILTFI includes the following functionality and features:
- A secure platform for managing all of the geotechnical information.
- Cloud-based access that promotes collaboration and sharing among all end users.
- Immediate production of Interactive geotechnical long sections and cross sections.
- Visual site layout on a map.
- Automatic identification of inconsistencies between field data and lab test results for engineers to make necessary corrections.
- 28 geotechnical charts that cover all geotechnical aspects and can be directly included in GIRs.
- Ability for user to interpret test results and derive design parameters through interactions with the charts.
ULS-RWS is a software that deals with the ultimate limit state (ULS) analysis for all types of embedded retaining walls. The main objective is to calculate the minimum required wall embedment.ULS-RWS includes the following functionality and features:
- Suitable for cantilevered, single-propped or multi-propped retaining walls
- Adaptable to any design standards (such as BS8002, Eurocode 1997-1, AS 4678 and AS 5100)
- Adoption of the latest “Limiting Equilibrium” method, and at the same time providing analysis using conventional CP2 method for comparison purpose
Capable of taking into account all the design conditions including:
- Ka and Kp values automatically calculated following Annex C of Eurocode EN 1997-1: 2004
- Ka and Kp values alternatively input manually by user
- Minimum lateral pressures in tension cracks (MEFP: Minimum Equivalent Fluid Pressures)
- Balanced / Unbalanced water pressures at wall toe
- Application of external loading on wall top (such as fence wind loading)
- Non-continuous retaining wall (3-dimensional effects)
- Hydraulic failure (piping) checking
We will launch two and three co-branding AI SaaS Solutions with our customer. Stay tuned.